SPLIT: receiving under one or both species

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmcrae
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting threads with other people’s names on them does happen. I have seen it happen I don’t know how many times. Your not the first and you won’t be the last. You had a question that was off topic for the other thread jmcrae started this thread so the conversation could continue with out being off topic. Since the conversation was originally between the two of you jmcrae put you name in the title to help you find it. I personally would have found that to be helpful and would not have been embarrassed by it. It’s not always easy to find a particular thread. On a number of forums on this board the mods do ask that we stay on topic.

Honestly, there really is nothing to be embarrassed about here, and I’m not sure why you feel embarrassed, it’s an interesting question which does make for a good discussion.
Thank you for your opinion. She could have sent me a PM. Or started this thread without my name on it. I think she is rude and likes to embarrass people, period.
 
Thank you very much. This thread ws started as an embarrassment to me. No I have not been PM. I really do thank you for your answer, Bod Bless you.
Why would you list “Religion: Born again little cee catholic, Called a Protestant” on a site like this though if you were not trying to raise controversy?
 
Tweetymom and I were discussing this subject in another thread, and our conversation was off-topic for that thread, so I brought the conversation to a new thread. I put her name on it so that she would be able to find the thread.
Check your PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top