C
child_of_God85
Guest
Has anyone been keeping up with the Euro Cup (for some that may not know, it’s soccer)? I’ve been looking forward to this for months.
I’m really hoping Germany wins. This is my team. I was so crushed when Italy beat them in the world cup two years ago.
So far they seem to be doing very well.
If anyone is a fan, please forgive me, but I was so very happy to see Italy beaten yesterday. I don’t like the Italian team at all, it’s my least favorite team. I just feel they play dirty and act more on the pitch than play.
I’m really hoping Germany wins. This is my team. I was so crushed when Italy beat them in the world cup two years ago.
So far they seem to be doing very well.
If anyone is a fan, please forgive me, but I was so very happy to see Italy beaten yesterday. I don’t like the Italian team at all, it’s my least favorite team. I just feel they play dirty and act more on the pitch than play.