sspx

• Thread starter Thread starter SFX
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SFX

did i get that right? can someone explain this and what all the controversy is? also, how about some info on opus dei? i also find there is a lot of conflict about this org.

sfx

Hi!

About Opus Dei…www.opusdei.org

The SSPX is a traditionalist group that is in schism. They have been discussed ad nauseam on this board. Try doing a search under SSPX and you should get the threads that discussed the issue.

Hope this helps!🙂

For info on the SSPX:

sspx.org/index.htm

From their site:

“The Society of Saint Pius X professes filial devotion and loyalty to Pope John Paul II, the Successor of Saint Peter and the Vicar of Christ. The priests of the Society pray for His Holiness and the local Ordinary at every Mass they celebrate.”

There is quite a bit of history behind it, many of the leaders were excommunicated, but the rank and file priests and laity were not.

Do a Google search, and bring coffee, you’ll need it. 😉

40.png
SFX:
did i get that right? can someone explain this and what all the controversy is? also, how about some info on opus dei? i also find there is a lot of conflict about this org.

sfx
More info on SSPX here… www.sspx.org

The Dead Bishop:
More info on SSPX here… www.sspx.org
Just realize that if you go to their website you will not get a very objective view. If you search the threads as suggested you will find answers by the apologists here as well as the papal statements indicating the schism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back