St. Joseph chasity prayers anyone?

• Thread starter Thread starter Tyler_Smedley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler_Smedley

I am looking for St. Joesph chasity prayers if anyone knows of any that would be great thanks!

Tyler,

Hope this fits the bill.

Consecration to St. JosephDear St. Joseph, be pleased to accept the consecration which I make to you of myself. I give myself to you so that you may ever be my father, my protector and my guide in the way of salvation. Obtain for me great purity of heart. Grant that by your example, all my actions may be directed to the greater glory of God, in union with the divine Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Finally pray for me that I may be able to share in the peace and joy of your most holy death. Amen.

See the link below for other devotions.

Here are a couple that I found for you.
Code:
                    **Prayer For Purity**

O Gaurdian of Virgins and holy Father St. Joseph, into whose faithful keeping were entrusted Christ Jesus, Innocence itself, and Mary, Virgin of virgins, I pray and beseech theeby these dear pledges, Jesus and Mary, that being preserved from all uncleanness, I may with spotless mind, pure heart and chaste body ever serve Jesus and Mary most chastely all the days of my life. Amen.

Also check out www.dads.org and www.trueknights.org and also www.pureloveclub.com.

**You can also do an internet search for the cord of St. Joseph and the cord of St. Philomena. One more website is www.christopherwest.com **

Hope that helps you out!

sorry, this is not to St. Joseph, but it is a good chastity prayer. I think it was written by St. Thomas Aquinas.
Dearest Jesus! I know well that every perfect gift, and above all others that of chastity, depends upon the most powerful assistance of Thy Providence, and that without Thee a creature can do nothing. Therefore, I pray Thee to defend, with Thy grace, chastity and purity in my soul as well as in my body. And if I have ever received through my senses any impression that could stain my chastity and purity, do Thou, Who art the Supreme Lord of all my powers, take it from me, that I may with an immaculate heart advance in Thy love and service, offering myself chaste all the days of my life on the most pure altar of Thy Divinity.
Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back