St. Joseph Moscati - Saint & Physician

• Thread starter Thread starter Maryam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maryam

Hi everyone… I came across the story of this saint in looking for stories about miraculous healings while doing searches on google.

What was different about this saint was the fact that he often appears to people in their dreams dressed in white… Not that other saints haven’t done so, but, this appears to be the common thread in the stories of those for whom he has interceded for in healing them of their illnesses (if it’s God’s will of course).

Anyway, here is the website below dedicated to him and in one of the page links you will find the testimonies of many who have been healed through his intercession.

gesuiti.it/moscati/Eng.html
God bless all

I’m surprised that someone else knows about Dr. Moscati. My husband’s family is very proud of him–evidently Dr. Moscati’s family once lived in my husband’s hometown In Italy, and my father-in-law (now deceased) was acquainted with him.

I went to the website you suggested. Very inspiring stories of healing. I guess Dr. Moscati wears white in his apparitions because that was his uniform as a physician in the 1920’s. So, it seems, the good doctor is still on duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back