St. Padre Pio Relic?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zooman77
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zooman77

Guest
Hi All!,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a St. Padre Pio relic. My new niece was born on his feast day on Monday and I would like to get a relic of him and I would like to make a wooden crucifix and then put the relic in that. Is there a specific religious order that anyone knows of or any other suggestions?

In Christ,

Zooman77
 
There are(were) relics available at San Giovanni Rotondo, but I know of none anywhere else, sadly 😦
 
Hi All!,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a St. Padre Pio relic. My new niece was born on his feast day on Monday and I would like to get a relic of him and I would like to make a wooden crucifix and then put the relic in that. Is there a specific religious order that anyone knows of or any other suggestions?

In Christ,

Zooman77
You will find what you are looking for here:

Padre Pio Foundation of America
463 Main Street
Cromwell, CT 06416
(860) 635-4996
www.padrepio.com

God Bless.
 
If you are able to see the traveling Relics exhibit Treasures of the Church by Fr. Martins, there was a first class relic of a piece of one of Padre Pio’s gloves, stained by the blood of one of his stigmatic wounds, meaning it contained a 1st class (blood) and 2nd class (glove) relic. I took this picture of it. The whole exhibit had relics from over 100 saints. It was one of the most amazing experiences I’ve had.

By touching an object of prayer or reverence, like a prayer card or medal, to the first class relic, it becomes a 3rd class relic. A 3rd class relic is easiest to acquire.
 
If you are able to see the traveling Relics exhibit Treasures of the Church by Fr. Martins, there was a first class relic of a piece of one of Padre Pio’s gloves, stained by the blood of one of his stigmatic wounds, meaning it contained a 1st class (blood) and 2nd class (glove) relic. I took this picture of it. The whole exhibit had relics from over 100 saints. It was one of the most amazing experiences I’ve had.

By touching an object of prayer or reverence, like a prayer card or medal, to the first class relic, it becomes a 3rd class relic. A 3rd class relic is easiest to acquire.
This is the first time I ever heard of classifications of relics! Interesting!
 
40.png
MarcoPolo:
If you are able to see the traveling Relics exhibit Treasures of the Church by Fr. Martins, there was a first class relic of a piece of one of Padre Pio’s gloves, stained by the blood of one of his stigmatic wounds, meaning it contained a 1st class (blood) and 2nd class (glove) relic. I took this picture of it. The whole exhibit had relics from over 100 saints. It was one of the most amazing experiences I’ve had.

By touching an object of prayer or reverence, like a prayer card or medal, to the first class relic, it becomes a 3rd class relic. A 3rd class relic is easiest to acquire.
Actually I went to that back in like June and it really was an amazing experience. Unfortunately A. I didn’t have this idea until now and B. I would have had no clue what day the baby was going to be born on.
40.png
1love:
You won’t find a first degree relic, but you can find some third degree relics at PadrePio.com

padrepio.com/onlineorderi…iogiftshop.htm

Look for:
Saint Pio 3rd Class Relic Cross on stand ($14)
I wasn’t expecting to find a first class relic, I was hoping maybe to find a second class relic but I will settle with a third degree one if I have to. I really do like that cross with the relic however I am always weary of buying something with a relic in it just because there is really no way to know if you are technically buying the stand or the relic. Nonetheless I will consider it.

I did find a few religious orders that might have a relic but it could be a while until I receive a response.
 
Actually I went to that back in like June and it really was an amazing experience. Unfortunately A. I didn’t have this idea until now and B. I would have had no clue what day the baby was going to be born on.I wasn’t expecting to find a first class relic, I was hoping maybe to find a second class relic but I will settle with a third degree one if I have to. I really do like that cross with the relic however I am always weary of buying something with a relic in it just because there is really no way to know if you are technically buying the stand or the relic. Nonetheless I will consider it.

I did find a few religious orders that might have a relic but it could be a while until I receive a response.
It is a sin to sell a relic. Cannot be sold. Donations ok but not sell.
 
Hi i am also looking for st padre pio relic 1st are 2nd class relic if anyone can help me please i am a devout catholic who will only use it for good purpose you can contact me email stephenmcdonagh12345@gmail.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top