St. Paul Street Evangelization

• Thread starter Thread starter cavaleriesoldaa
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavaleriesoldaa

**Christ said to us, as his final command, “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations…” In my journey to the faith, I realized that with being Catholic, I now enjoyed the burden of truth. It was no longer okay for me to simply “know the gospel,” but with the fullness of the truth, I had to “live the gospel.” I could not ignore Christ’s command.

I have since discovered an incredible, young Apostolate, St. Paul Street Evangelization. Taking Christ’s command seriously, they have taken to the streets, spreading the word of Christ, in a charitable, non-confrontational manner. From the website:**
St. Paul Street Evangelization is a grassroots, non-profit organization, dedicated to responding to the mandate of Jesus to preach the Gospel to all nations by taking our Catholic Faith to the streets. We do this in a non-confrontational way, allowing the Holy Spirit to move in the hearts of those who witness our public Catholic presence. Christ’s call to evangelize was made to every Catholic Christian, and the Second Vatican Council reiterated this need, urging each of the baptized to bring the Gospel, found fully in the Catholic Church, to a culture that has largely reverted to paganism. As an on-the-street Catholic evangelization organization, St. Paul Street Evangelization provides an avenue for you to share the Person of Jesus Christ and the truth and beauty of the Catholic Faith with a hungry culture.

**I urge you all to look into this fast growing movement, and to take to the streets in the name of our Lord.

Facebook: facebook.com/groups/stpaulstreetevangelization/

Any questions about the organization, post 'em!

May God richly bless you all,**

Jeffrey van Zuiden
Springfield SPSE
streetevangelization.com/springfield/

I’ve Paypal’d them a couple of times for stuff they want to buy. I think their ministry is terrific, and they have virtually no overhead.

I’ve Paypal’d them a couple of times for stuff they want to buy. I think their ministry is terrific, and they have virtually no overhead.
God bless you for your support. If anyone wants to support us, we have a couple of large projects going on right now and new chapters are starting up like crazy, so we could use what little anyone can give.

To support the national campaign, go here: streetevangelization.com/donate/

To support the new Springfield, IL chapter: fundly.com/st-paul-street-evangelization-springfield-il-chapter (we are a new chapter and need funds to pay for signs, tracts, bibles, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back