St. Pio Prayer to the Agony

  • Thread starter Thread starter oppositeman
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oppositeman

Guest
Devotion and Prayers to Jesus Agonizing on the Mount of Olives and His promises as given to Saint Pio - San Giovanni Rotondo - 1965 + imprimatur: Marcario, Bishop - February 23 - November - 1963 and excerpts from THE PASSION AS DICTATED BY JESUS TO CATALINA - Reflections that Jesus makes on the mystery of His suffering and the value it has on Redemption. ------------ mt-of-olives.blogspot.com/
 
Thank you for posting this, I had never heard of it…just curious, I can’t find any other reference to it…anybody have any other reference to this? Thank you.
 
Thank you for posting this, I had never heard of it…just curious, I can’t find any other reference to it…anybody have any other reference to this? Thank you.
I can’t remember where I got this - but I have sent a message to the people at Padre Pio devotions on Facebook - and will post their answer if I get one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top