Struggling with an addiction

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous_1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous_1

Hey yall,
im struggling with an addiction to video games…i need help…
this game counter stirke is a huge problem…once again its 2:15 int he am and im awake…
its really affecting my realtionship with God…
prayer…suggestions please…

Even though you might be as old as me since adults play video games too if you are still young then I can relate since I used to play way too many video games when I was young and I can’t blieve all the wasted hours of my life I put into it. The problem only got worse recently as an adult. The only differnce was instead of vidoeo games, it became gambling and lots of it and that is a far worse addiction than vidoe games. But I have solved the problem finaly by replacing a bad addiction with a good one. I started to learn how to play piano and since I have easy access to one every time I wanted to gamble I palyed the piano instead and I am having a lot of fun trying to learn it. So my adivce is to start playing an instrument since that is defintley something worthwhile doing with one’s time and it also had helped e focus on the essential things that need to be done as well such as school. Well I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back