Study Bible on Daniel- new

  • Thread starter Thread starter COPLAND_3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COPLAND_3

Guest
I have just completed another book for my study Bible project. It has footnotes from mostly the Fathers and Doctors of the Church while also from some later writers who are of the traditional Catholic school of thought. I provided 2 different Scripture texts, one with keywords linked to the Catholic Encyclopedia while the other below it has words linked to a concordance. I also provide Scripture references to the Cathecism of the Catholic Church. I still have Bel and the Dragon and Susanna to do, but should not take me near as long as the rest of Daniel did. Check it out! ocsb.wetpaint.com/page/Daniel
 
I have just completed another book for my study Bible project. It has footnotes from mostly the Fathers and Doctors of the Church while also from some later writers who are of the traditional Catholic school of thought. I provided 2 different Scripture texts, one with keywords linked to the Catholic Encyclopedia while the other below it has words linked to a concordance. I also provide Scripture references to the Cathecism of the Catholic Church. I still have Bel and the Dragon and Susanna to do, but should not take me near as long as the rest of Daniel did. Check it out! ocsb.wetpaint.com/page/Daniel
That’s pretty cool. I’ve actually been delving into Daniel lately after some Protestant relatives were making some wacky claims regarding Daniel’s prophecies, so this commentary will help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top