Svengoolie time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter svid2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

svid2

Guest
Pax Christi!

Abbott and Costello Meet Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde tonight!

Aren’t you excited? It’s based on a true story!!

God bless!
 
Pax Christi!

After Svengoolie, our local station shows Off Beat Cinema. Tonight: They Saved Hitler’s Brain.

Sounds awful, y’know?

Watch with me!

God bless.
 
Drat! I always or nearly always forget Svengooli when Sat, evening rolls around.

I watch it on WETV and always watch Lost is Space afterwards.
 
Pax Christi!

He’s on!

I jumped in a little late, but away we go!

The Mad Ghoul! I love mad scientist movies!

Hope you’re enjoying with me.

God bless.
 
Pax Christi!

Hey - Evelyn Ankers is a hottie!

Or was. Seventy years ago.

God bless.
 
Pax Christi!

Hey - Evelyn Ankers is a hottie!

Or was. Seventy years ago.

God bless.
She was in several Three Stooges shorts. Yes, I agree, she’s beautiful.

Frankly, I think that the boyfriend that she dumped (the one who became the Mad Ghoul) was a lot cuter than the boyfriend she became engaged to (the accompanist). Think about it next time you dump a cute boyfriend in favor of a not-so-cute-one–your dumpee might become a Mad Ghoul.

I didn’t get to see this entire movie (out to dinner late with husband and a friend), but I plan to watch it–wow, a movie featuring a pianist/accompanist! That’s me! (Only I’m a girl, not a guy.)

LOVED SVENGOOLIE’S SONG!! That was so funny! Does anyone know if there is a CD of Svengoolie songs?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top