Tactics of the Enemy - a Synopsis

• Thread starter Thread starter T.A.Stobie_SFO
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T.A.Stobie_SFO

The Tactics of the Enemy thread had a lot of good discussion about the tactics of the enemy. 🙂

I have created a synopsis of this thread on a webpage URL: stobie.home.sprynet.com/religion/tactics-enemy.htm . I have tried to attribute all contribution from whom they came. If you contributed and would like to change your attribution send me a PM with the details of what you would like.

I would appreciate comments and suggestions for improvement on this synopsis.

Wow, that is quite spectacular and must have taken quite some time to compile! I thank you and all who participated for creating this page; the layout is wonderful. Keep up the great work, I can’t wait to share this with others.

Shamus

40.png
ShamHy89:
must have taken quite some time to compile!
It took time (over a two weeks) for us the build up the original thread (with prayer and meditation) and then took me about 12 hours of work to transform a text copy of the thread into the webpage using HTML and organizing into specific points and tactics.

Thomas, I have to hand it to you. You really are an inspiration. Your website is quite unbelievable. Have you ever considered writing a book, or trying to get published in a magazine? You obviously have a talent for writing.

40.png
ktm:
Thomas, I have to hand it to you. You really are an inspiration. Your website is quite unbelievable. Have you ever considered writing a book, or trying to get published in a magazine? You obviously have a talent for writing.
I have tried a few times to get articles into magazines on spiritual topics, but have been unsuccessful so far.

I may write some day, but usually lack the followthrough to complete it. I do much better on articles on a particular topic. I like to write to the point.

T.A.Stobie:
I have tried a few times to get articles into magazines on spiritual topics, but have been unsuccessful so far.

I may write some day, but usually lack the followthrough to complete it. I do much better on articles on a particular topic. I like to write to the point.
From someone who tries to get his research published, let me tell you it can take many tries before you get something accepted. My advice to you is to keep trying. Perhaps sites like Catholic Exchange would be interested in publishing some of your work. Their articles are usually short, on the order of what you write. I’m serious, give it a try, there’s nothing to lose.

Give the New Oxford Review a shot too. It’ll cost you only the 37 cents to mail the manuscript.

T.A.: AWESOME!!! I already had a deep appreciation of your values & opinions, but like the others poster have stated, “Have you ever thought of getting this published?” May God continue to bless you in all that you are and all that you do! BRAVO:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back