V Vince1022 Guest Nov 16, 2010 #21 edwest2 said: Jesus has sent Mary in history with messages. Click to expand... Jesus sent Mary? Really? I hadn’t heard that before. Can you share more insights? Thanks!
edwest2 said: Jesus has sent Mary in history with messages. Click to expand... Jesus sent Mary? Really? I hadn’t heard that before. Can you share more insights? Thanks!
V Vince1022 Guest Nov 16, 2010 #22 Mintaka said: By the time we get to the Isaac story, Abraham had been talking to God off and on for at least thirty years, with miracles galore. . Click to expand... I hadn’t heard this before…can you share a reference? Thanks.
Mintaka said: By the time we get to the Isaac story, Abraham had been talking to God off and on for at least thirty years, with miracles galore. . Click to expand... I hadn’t heard this before…can you share a reference? Thanks.