Task Force Soldier Killed

• Thread starter Thread starter maggiec
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maggiec

Please, please pray that the soldier killed is not my son in law.
He is in the 1st cav task force and we haven’t heard from him in several days.
Please we need your prayers.
maggiec

40.png
maggiec:
Please, please pray that the soldier killed is not my son in law.
He is in the 1st cav task force and we haven’t heard from him in several days.
Please we need your prayers.
maggiec
You have them Meggiec. I keep him on my list for daily prayers. Will especially rev up the prayers today for him and for your family.
God Bless…<<<<<>>>>
Marie

I join in prayer for your son! I too pray he is safe and sound, and that he will contact you soon. I can’t imagine your feelings at this time, but I do offer my thoughts and prayers for you and yours!

40.png
Marie:
You have them Meggiec. I keep him on my list for daily prayers. Will especially rev up the prayers today for him and for your family.
God Bless…<<<<<>>>>
Marie
We now know that 4 of the task force were killed. We still don’t have any names. We are praying for all the families. Please know how much we appreciate your prayers.
God bless you.
maggiec

40.png
maggiec:
We now know that 4 of the task force were killed. We still don’t have any names. We are praying for all the families. Please know how much we appreciate your prayers.
God bless you.
maggiec
All four are in our prayers and their families.
God Bless,
Marie

40.png
maggiec:
God bless you.
maggiec
They’re in my prayers right now…Mass and communion tomorrow and each of the next four days. May God have mercy on you and all of our military families. My youngest daughter (mother of seven) has her husband in Iraq at this time with Marines. Please pray for him. God Bless

My prayers are with you and all of you who have family over there. You know we can ask our guardian angel to protect them. The more angels over there the better! Let us know when you hear from him and when you do please tell him he’s in our prayers and we’re so proud of the work he’s doing. God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back