Terri Schiavo: Pledge Your Prayers Now!

• Thread starter Thread starter UKcatholicGuy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UKcatholicGuy

*Moderator: please do not remove this thread. I have posted it on all the forums to reach as many people as possible. It is extremely important that Christians pledge together to pray for Terri Schiavo. Thank you.

Terri Schiavo, the brain-damaged Catholic woman in Florida, will have her feeding tube removed, resulting in her death, on March 18 at 1:00pm if her parents are unable to convince the courts that Mr. Schiavo should not be Terri’s guardian. If you are unfamiliar with the Terri Schiavo case, please search news sites for background information.
The reason for this thread is to unify Christians to pray for Terri Schiavo. There is currently no organized prayer vigil or day of prayer, so I’m asking you to simply reply to this thread with “I pledge” if you pledge to do the following:

**-Sincerely pray for Terri Schiavo and her parents, that the Lord’s peace will be with them

-Sincerely pray for Judge Greer (the judge who set the March 18 date for Terri’s murder), that the Lord would soften his heart and change his mind

-Sincerely pray for Terri’s husband, Michael Schiavo, that the Lord would soften his heart and change his mind

**If you pledge to pray for these 3 things at least once every day, until this case is settled, respond to this thread with simply “I pledge.” The prayers can be your own words, a Mass, a rosary, a novena, etc. It’s up to you, just pray!

Note: please do not use this thread for anything other than simply enlisting your pledge to pray. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back