Thank you everyone for praying for me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brady01
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brady01

Guest
Hey 😃

In regards to the link below… I want everyone to pray to Jesus and Mary in thanks that I have been offered a place just now…THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PRAYING FOR ME !!! and thank god !!! Our lord is so GOOD…and I’m so excited now

69.43.207.164/showthread.php?t=304809
 
You’re welcome, Brady! 🙂
We ask the Lord to give you every good blessing for your study, career, familly, and life!
 
Wonderful news!
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy spirit
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen.
 
I still so excited about it!! 😃 Thanks again for the prayers (I’m thinking off you guys now in my prayers) let’s hope everything goes ok in my exams now…thnx guys for the prayer 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top