L
Leopardz
Guest
I had a friend asked me “Why do you need to thank God (for the food)? It’s my money”.
Many has been asking “why do we thank God when it’s me / my father who worked hard everyday to put the food on the table for my family?” I’ve even seen the question like “I studied hard but my parents thanked God for my good results”.
Generally I know because all good things must come from God, but how do you answer those questions if you’re being asked?
Many has been asking “why do we thank God when it’s me / my father who worked hard everyday to put the food on the table for my family?” I’ve even seen the question like “I studied hard but my parents thanked God for my good results”.
Generally I know because all good things must come from God, but how do you answer those questions if you’re being asked?