Thanks be to God!

• Thread starter Thread starter TennMark38016
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TennMark38016

As some of you may know from previous posting, I’m in RCIA and my wife is my sponsor. I will be confirmed at the Easter Vigil and I can’t wait. My wife also got hired at a Catholic school right out of college. I did not think life could get any better, but…

When we were married four years ago in a Methodist church, she did not inform the diocese so we have been in the process of clearing that up. Just last week, it became official - we are now married in the eyes of the Church. Now, the kicker to this post - after trying for a year to get pregant, we found out yesterday that my wife / sponsor / best friend will have a baby in November! Talk about the Lord moving in mysterious ways! 😃

Thanks again to all of you, you have been of tremendous support to me on my journey.

40.png
TennMark38016:
As some of you may know from previous posting, I’m in RCIA and my wife is my sponsor. I will be confirmed at the Easter Vigil and I can’t wait. My wife also got hired at a Catholic school right out of college. I did not think life could get any better, but…

When we were married four years ago in a Methodist church, she did not inform the diocese so we have been in the process of clearing that up. Just last week, it became official - we are now married in the eyes of the Church. Now, the kicker to this post - after trying for a year to get pregant, we found out yesterday that my wife / sponsor / best friend will have a baby in November! Talk about the Lord moving in mysterious ways! 😃

Thanks again to all of you, you have been of tremendous support to me on my journey.
Awesome! Congratulations!

That’s awesome! Congrats.

One of my fellow Catechuman will be married after the Vigil this year. Her and her husband (a catholic) have been married for 13 years, but in a court. Now she will be Catholic. So the priest is going to marry them this Easter.

40.png
TennMark38016:

And to think … this is just the beginning.😃

Congradulations, I’m glad to hear that everything is going well for you.

Eamon

I feel like a grandma, the first couples that went through RCIA & confirmation classes here with me, got married, or got marriages blest are now coming back to register for pre-baptismal classes for their babies. In the 4 years I have been here have been blessed witness of 22 new families building up the Church.

40.png
TennMark38016:

WTG Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back