The Anti-Christ and the mark of the beast

  • Thread starter Thread starter Edwardjohn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a question for any and all. ** What difference at all** does it make in a person’s life when the “End Times” and the return of Christ will be? And what difference does it make in a person’s life, in their walk with God, what exactly will happen during those times?
“Then Enoch walked with God, and he was no longer here, for God took him.” To answer your question, in my humble opinion, none. Sometimes I take my eyes and mind and heart off the Lord and allow them to wander. This causes me to become anxious and that is why I asked the question that started this thread. But, as with all the threads I’ve started by asking a question, I’ve learned. I’ve learned also that there are brothers and sisters out there who know and share the truth and lead a person’s eyes, mind, and heart back to where they belong.
 
Good question!
St. John tells us that the “spirit of anti-christ” was already at work in the world during his (the Apostle’s) lifetime.

My guess is that Satan is ALWAYS deploying anti-christs (false messiahs) and he will not know that any particular one is THE one until the rest of the world does. “The” Anti-christ will probably start out small and gradually amass power, just like every other wannabee tyrant.
 
“Then Enoch walked with God, and he was no longer here, for God took him.” To answer your question, in my humble opinion, none. Sometimes I take my eyes and mind and heart off the Lord and allow them to wander. This causes me to become anxious and that is why I asked the question that started this thread. But, as with all the threads I’ve started by asking a question, I’ve learned. I’ve learned also that there are brothers and sisters out there who know and share the truth and lead a person’s eyes, mind, and heart back to where they belong.
Well, when I was growing up in an End-Times obsessed group in the mid-70s (Late Great Planet Earth influenced) I had lots of friends who didn’t go to college or develop any career plans on the grounds that it would be a waste of time and money since the Lord was coming back any day.
 
St. John tells us that the “spirit of anti-christ” was already at work in the world during his (the Apostle’s) lifetime.

My guess is that Satan is ALWAYS deploying anti-christs (false messiahs) and he will not know that any particular one is THE one until the rest of the world does. “The” Anti-christ will probably start out small and gradually amass power, just like every other wannabee tyrant.
Good answer! Makes sense.
 
Well, when I was growing up in an End-Times obsessed group in the mid-70s (Late Great Planet Earth influenced) I had lots of friends who didn’t go to college or develop any career plans on the grounds that it would be a waste of time and money since the Lord was coming back any day.
I know, my wife and I knew a man who cashed in his retirement, went on a long vacation to wait, and nothing. That was approximately 25 years ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top