The Antichrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelka

New member
I just wondered, do you think he will know exactly that he is a fake and knows exactly who Jesus is which is why he will put us through Hell on Earth or do you think he will truly believe he is a “Messiah” and therefore believe we are wrong which is why he will put us through Hell on Earth?

Thanks.
 
I just wondered, do you think he will know exactly that he is a fake and knows exactly who Jesus is which is why he will put us through Hell on Earth or do you think he will truly believe he is a “Messiah” and therefore believe we are wrong which is why he will put us through Hell on Earth?

Thanks.
I dont think the antichrist will think of himself as the true messiah, but he will want people to think Satan is, the antichrist will just be satans ‘right hand man’ on earth, kind of like the vice president is to the president, but Satan will be the one who he will want everyone to worship (not the antichrist himself).
 
I keep my eyes and heart focused on Our Lord, and don’t let thoughts of the antichrist blacken my days. Nope. No face time for evil. I prefer not to speculate on such.
Pray and trust. 🙂
 
I keep my eyes and heart focused on Our Lord, and don’t let thoughts of the antichrist blacken my days. Nope. No face time for evil. I prefer not to speculate on such.
Pray and trust. 🙂
And that’s all one could do is speculate !! I agree, TRUST in Our Lord is what is needed. Jesus I TRUST in YOU !!! God Bless, Memaw
 
I dont think the antichrist will think of himself as the true messiah, but he will want people to think Satan is, the antichrist will just be satans ‘right hand man’ on earth, kind of like the vice president is to the president, but Satan will be the one who he will want everyone to worship (not the antichrist himself).
I think you are right, I forgot about him.
 
I keep my eyes and heart focused on Our Lord, and don’t let thoughts of the antichrist blacken my days. Nope. No face time for evil. I prefer not to speculate on such.
Pray and trust. 🙂
And that’s all one could do is speculate !! I agree, TRUST in Our Lord is what is needed. Jesus I TRUST in YOU !!! God Bless, Memaw
Amen to pianistclare and memaw’s posts!
Good point!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top