N
NewAgeCatholic
Guest
we should, as Christians, accept and try to live and abide by. It’s easy really. I always wondered why the Our Father, a prayer we all know as a Christian. If you are at a Catholic service, funeral or mass, us Catholics end it without the last line which the Protestants do not. They, after we have ended ilt, , go on to recite…For thine is the kindom and the power and the glory forever and ever or something to that effect.
I think you may see that here in the complete Our Father prayer.
You may enjoy this site as to the Sermon on the Mount and the Beatitudes. However, I see at the bottom it is part of the New King James version which you may have issue about. Religion sometimes seems so complicated as it is subject to interpretation. I try to follow the basics what God the father and Jesus has taught and said which fulfills me. The ultimate judge is not of this earth.
biblepath.com/beatitudes.html
I think you may see that here in the complete Our Father prayer.
You may enjoy this site as to the Sermon on the Mount and the Beatitudes. However, I see at the bottom it is part of the New King James version which you may have issue about. Religion sometimes seems so complicated as it is subject to interpretation. I try to follow the basics what God the father and Jesus has taught and said which fulfills me. The ultimate judge is not of this earth.
biblepath.com/beatitudes.html