C
CRATUS
Guest
I worry way too much. If you follow my posts, they tend to lean on the negative side or existential side. I pride myself on being “profound” or thoughtful, very sensitive person. It can get exhausting —thinking and thinking. I guess I do this because I am uncomfortable that there are aspects of life, religion, personality, I DO NOT KNOW or understand. I truly appreciate each one of your answers. It honestly SCARES ME how unpredictable life and how LITTLE control I have. Staying up late forever asking questions about sin DOES NOT CHANGE REALITY. It EMBARRASSES me because of my nature there are certain issues I cannot handle. I am not sure why God created me the way I am. All I can do is accept it, which is the hardest.
It irritates me no matter how I try, I WILL FAIL. Things make me uncomfortable, sad, embarrassed, upset. How on Earth am I supposed to handle life if the little things hurt me deeply? I did not “choose” to be this way, things just tend to bother, hurt me more deeply than others.
I want to be able to sleep. I am tired of insomnia.
It irritates me no matter how I try, I WILL FAIL. Things make me uncomfortable, sad, embarrassed, upset. How on Earth am I supposed to handle life if the little things hurt me deeply? I did not “choose” to be this way, things just tend to bother, hurt me more deeply than others.
I want to be able to sleep. I am tired of insomnia.