The Demonic.... At your Door Step

  • Thread starter Thread starter Divine3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine3

Guest
40.png
The Demonic Today - Fulton Sheen Spirituality
A fantastic and prophetic speech from Bishop Fulton Sheen which in light of the most recent survey showing a huge lack of belief in the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist and the growing hostility towards Christ and his Church in the world i feel is more relevant than ever
 
Last edited:
The absolute humility of Jesus the Son of God to come to us in this manner is beyond our minds comprehension, but it is not based on our minds but that …I believe …faith…and Lord, please help my lack of faith…and Mother Mary come be with me as I receive the King of Kings, the Bread if Life …and my Divine Savior.
 
Yes,and if you can’t because of health, a profound bow. I really am disappointed when the priest has no pattern for the holy Eucharist. I think that is what you call the round object that can catch a fallen consecrated host which an altar boy holds.
 
I read the title and wondered how Catholic Answers knew my amazon package had arrived.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top