The Divine Mercy Chaplet

• Thread starter Thread starter Sanctus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanctus

How would I go about starting the Divine Mercy Chaplet devotion at my parish? Is there somewhere I can buy the sheet music used for the “Divine Mercy Chaplet in Song”? When would this devotion be appropriate? Is this something I should try and start asap or maybe it would be better to aim for Divine Mercy Sunday as a “launch” date. (name removed by moderator)ut would be greatly appreciated. How have you done this in your church?

Start right now Sanctus,There is a Novena before Mercy Sunday. Ask your priest if you can meet at 3:00 the Hour of Mercy every day.Go to the link in my signature,this is the actual diary of Saint Faustina on line:) It is awesome.God Bless

I have approached our pastor and he doesn’t think the Divine Mercy Sunday was meant to be public – just private meditation. I know he is mistaken, but since I tend to ask a lot of him, I try not to argue on things such as this.

Once a week - on Fridays – the rosary group adds the Chaplet on to their usual prayers.

Dear friend

Our Parish does not offer the Divine Mercy Chaplet, though it does pray the Rosary before every weekday Mass. So as I have a devotion to the Divine Mercy Chaplet, I wait behind after Mass in the week until everyone has gone and I sing (without music) the Divine Mercy Chaplet by myself before the Blessed Sacrament. There is nothing stopping you doing this yourself.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back