The Explanation of the Apocalypse

  • Thread starter Thread starter livingwordunity
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

livingwordunity

Guest
Hello everyone,

I just discovered a book about the Apocalypse (Revelation). It was written by St. Bede the Venerable, a Doctor of the Church. In the commentary, the beast is said to be the Antichrist who will pretend to be slain and resurrected from the dead and with this trickery will fool many nations into thinking that he is the Christ.

Those who know the scriptures won’t be fooled by this deception of the Antichrist because we know that the Second Coming will happen with Christ returning in the sky with heavenly glory and surrounded by angels.

Here’s where the book can be found online:
The explanation of the Apocalypse
 
I just realized that I probably should have posted this in the Sacred Scripture sub-forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top