The Final Judgment, are souls in Heaven Re-judged?

• Thread starter Thread starter Travis
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Travis

Leading off my off my other question of does there technically have to be any human souls in hell? For the last judgement after the entire world has ended, will God re-judge everyone including souls already in heaven prior to the final judgement? Or will those already in heaven stay there and the final judgment only applies to those souls who are in purgatory and who haven’t been judged yet?

Will souls in Heaven suddenly find themselves in Hell (or vice versa)?

No

We will be “rejudged” in Judgment Day, final Judgment will show our works-good and evil, all secrets of our hearts will be known. Actually thought of Judgment Day is our hope and strenght for all our good work which are now rejected or hidden.
I read about Judgment Day vision by st. Catherina of Genova (if my memmories are right right).

But as @0Scarlett_nidiyilii said we cannot end up in Hell when we come to Heaven.

Particular Judgment : Your individual judgment where your salvation or damnation will be proclaimed by God for you.

General Judgment : Every individuals state of damnation/salvation will be made known to all, as will the impact of their lives on others.

You will not be re-judged in the sense that your final outcome may change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back