The Five-Fold Scapular and Religious Orders Attached

• Thread starter Thread starter ChiefCounsellor
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChiefCounsellor

I was wondering how many have heard of the five-fold scapular?
I am enrolled in this scapular. I combines five of the most popular scapular devotions and is canonically approved.
  1. The Brown Scapular of the Carmelites
  2. The Blue Scapular of the Immaculate Conception , Marians of the Immaculate Conception.
  3. The White Scapular of the Most Holy Trinity, Trinitarians
  4. The Black Scapular of Our Lady of Sorrows, Servites
  5. The Red Scapular of the passion of Christ, Lazarists
Devotions included praying the rosary, Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Seven Sorrows Rosary, Chaplet of the 10 virtues of Mary, the Trisagion, prayers for the Servite Order, devotion to Our Lords Passion on Fridays.

Many graces come with this scapular. I recommend it to anyone who thinks they can commit to all the prayers attached with it, to recieve the graces.

Anyone heard of these orders? I’ve been researching many of them, and contacted them regarding my vocation.

The Lazarists are the hardest one to research, I think the Lazarists are now Vincentians, I’m not sure, maybe someone can clarify this for me.

SK John P. Noonan, MI

40.png
ChiefCounsellor:
I was wondering how many have heard of the five-fold scapular?
I am enrolled in this scapular. I combines five of the most popular scapular devotions and is canonically approved.
  1. The Brown Scapular of the Carmelites
  2. The Blue Scapular of the Immaculate Conception , Marians of the Immaculate Conception.
  3. The White Scapular of the Most Holy Trinity, Trinitarians
  4. The Black Scapular of Our Lady of Sorrows, Servites
  5. The Red Scapular of the passion of Christ, Lazarists
Devotions included praying the rosary, Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Seven Sorrows Rosary, Chaplet of the 10 virtues of Mary, the Trisagion, prayers for the Servite Order, devotion to Our Lords Passion on Fridays.

Many graces come with this scapular. I recommend it to anyone who thinks they can commit to all the prayers attached with it, to recieve the graces.

Anyone heard of these orders? I’ve been researching many of them, and contacted them regarding my vocation.

The Lazarists are the hardest one to research, I think the Lazarists are now Vincentians, I’m not sure, maybe someone can clarify this for me.

SK John P. Noonan, MI
Just a quick note, I’ve been told by several secular Carmelites that the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary is no longer being promoted in association with the Brown Scapular. Instead they want those enrolled to pray at least the Morning and Evening Offices (Matins and Vespers) of the Liturgy of the Hours.

As for the Orders involved, all should have websites available. Im not sure about the Lazarists/Vincentians, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back