The Flight Before christmas on CBS last night

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob_s_Wife
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob_s_Wife

Guest
I can’t believe no one else is ticked about this one??

The entire story revolved around a young deer trying to figure out which of santa’s reindeer had a one night stand with his groupy of a mother one day when Santa’s sleigh broke down in her meadow. He apparently then flew off never to be seen again and thus never learning that she got pregnant with his son that day. And the mother never was able to tell him because no one knows the secret way to santa’s place and she didn’t get the guy’s name. Eventually we learn it was Prancer.


**Oh and the real kicker is that the mother tells him how wonderful and awesome his dad is and he is so worried that he can’t fly b/c he wants to be just like his dad that’s she’s told him about.

Yet another reason why I stick to Netflix 98% of the time.http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/images/smilies/glare.gif**
 
:mad: I would have been livid. Completely secular Christmas stories get on my nerves enough as it is. Boy, I hope CBS gets slammed with complaints!

Sounds like you might be upping your Netflix to 100% for the rest of the month? 😃
 
lolwut? xD I’m not sure what to make of this… From a reindeer perspective, I don’t think this is unusual, but since they’re personified and humanized, I can see how that would be problematic… what a odd concept for a film. 🤷 There are so many better Christmas movies out there…
 
It didn’t look that good from the commercials. We didn’t watch tv last night so am glad I didn’t see that travesty of a story!

Brenda V.
 
Thanks for the warning. We Tivoed it and it has now been deleted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top