The Love of Jesus

• Thread starter Thread starter Greg_McPherran
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greg_McPherran

After all our debates, discussions and issues, let us never forget that it is the love of Jesus that we really care about. Can we ever thank Him enough for His love and kindness? I think of how patient He was here on earth and the insult He withstood during the crucifixion but also often throughout His ministry. Do we ever realize how patient He was? The leaders of His own religion insulted Him. They didn’t even bow down to God Himself! Imagine the insult God felt when people would not even respect Him!!! Yet, He continued to love and teach! He was perfectly self-controlled, holy, loving, and enduring. He had perfect wisdom. He had a perfect personality and I am sure He brought amazing joy to those who recognized Him! No wonder the apostles were so excited!

Oh Jesus! My Lord and my God! I am so unworthy! I pray that we always think only of your love and have your love in our hearts. Your love is life itself and your love is the purpose of our lives. Even our lives are the gift of your love!

Oh yes! It is His Love that brought me back to our Church! It is His Love that heals my heart each and every day! I thank Him each day for my life and for my son’s life. It is His Love that has saved me from myself!
He has protected me throughout my life and comforted me in times of struggle. His Love fills my heart!

Dearest Greg

Despite all the petty squabblings in the world , despite all our own selfish wants and perceived needs, it is love that prevails above all, it is love that validates everything and this love is Christ Jesus Himself. He is love. God our Father is the source of ALL LOVE.

Faith without love is incomplete, hope without love is incomplete, charity without love is incomplete…without love of God our Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit…we cannot love each other.

‘There are these three things that remain: Faith Hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE’

It is love that causes all the others to endure, love never dies and endures into eternity.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Our love for Jesus is measured by what we do for the least of our brothers and sisters. He said what we do for them we do for him.
God bless.
Deacon Tony SFO

Deacon Tony560:
Our love for Jesus is measured by what we do for the least of our brothers and sisters. He said what we do for them we do for him.
God bless.
Deacon Tony SFO
:clapping: Well said, that is the greatest commandment? Love one another as I have loved you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back