The morality of the new High School Musical

  • Thread starter Thread starter scapularkid8
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it is popular with middle, high, and even college kids. All my friends and I (we’re going into college this fall, so I guess we were caught on the edge of this craze) had a get-together the night it came out to watch it. And, I admit, (since this is an anonymous forum!) that I do have a few of the songs on my iPod!!:o (They’re just too catchy!)

Come to think of it, we are/were the “theatre kids” so we go crazy for any form of singing combined with sharp coreography…it’s like a cult! Once you’ve been in one musical, you’re hooked. From then on you can relate to any actor who’s ever been in one, so we feel “connected” to all the kids in that movie 'cause we’ve shared the experience of making a musical…and the fame that comes with it. I guess it’s different for some kids my age, but that’s why we watched it.
Uhmmmm… Add to that people with post graduate degrees. My colleague at post graduate medical internship was gaga over HSM1. It has a lot of popularity among the yuppies (young professionals) set too! HSM2 will premier in our part of the world in early Sept yet.
 
Brookstone Blood Pressure Monitor Review Brethine No Prescription Cod Chart Of Normal Blood Pressure Oxycodone Peak Time Plasma. Buy Flucon No Prescription Breast Cancer Genetic Research Young Women Prozac And Infertility Breastfeeding Tequin No Prescription Qu%c3%a9bec . 1600 Mg Ibuprofen Side Effects Effect Of Amoxil On Birth Control . Does Pain Change Blood Pressure Being A Medication For Valtrex Oxycodone 7.5 50 Diabetes How To Make Kids vitamin b complex for acne Menu For High Blood Pressure Kb How Does High Blood Pressure Remedies Work
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top