The Mystery of the Virgin Mary on a Tree

• Thread starter Thread starter ram_felixx
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ram_felixx

I am not sure if you would believe this, but I am sharing the info to you, anyway, for you to decide on its authenticity and credence.

You see, I was able to take photos of a tree that has on it a figure formed as a Virgin Mary after a lightning struck it. One thing for sure thoug, the lightning incident did not happen to me, but was only retold to me when I visited the location of the said incident. I also took some pictures so that I can show it to the whole world 🙂

The full story and accompanying pictures can be read and viewed at this location: accesspinoy.net/blog/photos/12170501.asp

This is really beautiful, and unique. Authentic or not, it is great to get yourself in the mood of prayer to enhance our praying experience. I left you a comment on your blog. Thank you for this. God bless.

That’s amazing!
Was looking at it and couldn’t find it… I thought the image was a statue of the what the image was supposed to look like…
Then the close up and was like… Woah! That is the image!

For more illusions, see jloughnan.tripod.com/visions.htm

The local Bishop is always the discerner of any alleged supernatural phenomenon. There is NO room for a “vote for authenticity” mentality in the Catholic Church.

The question, then, is what has been done to place the matter before the local bishop, and if he has made no decision, why is it being internationally promoted?

I have not asked if the local bishop already knew about this, and whether or not he has given his “vote for authenticity” on this matter.

Let me check again the sources, and I will post here the answer to your query 🙂

I did some further research on this incident, and I was told by the Diocese of Tagbilaran here in Bohol that the matter is still being reviewed before a “vote of authenticity” is declared.

For the meantime, the local diocese does not have anything against those who want take a look and maybe pray on the site of the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back