"The Occult Has Demonic Influence" (an Explanation from a Catholic Bishop)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdgspencer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This bishop speaks of how Christians should see and react to the occult. He also speaks of such things as astrology, magic and witchcraft, spiritualists, satanic music groups, and the new age movement, in specific terms part way through this article.
This is at www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?id=5299
That is a good article!

Catholics need to be aware, and to teach their children.

I am thankful that in my religion education classes as a child this was made quite clear.
 
That is a good article!

Catholics need to be aware, and to teach their children.

I am thankful that in my religion education classes as a child this was made quite clear.
I’m so very thankful also for all I was taught as a child about the Faith. If I hadn’t been, I’d be dead by now and in a very bad place. Why was it that confession “fell into disuse.” I did not come back to the light until I had made a good, all inclusive confession - coincidentally, at the parish church where I grew up. (I do not belong to that parish now.) It was like I was going back to square one and starting over again. God is amazing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top