"The Real Mary"

  • Thread starter Thread starter michaelp
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michaelp

Guest
Hi everyone one. I have not been here in quite some time, and really don’t see any of my old friends around.

We had a Scot McKnight on our program the other day to talk about his new book “The Real Mary.” I was wondering if any of you had heard of or read this book. If so, what is the Catholic consensus about his views? I found him to be very balanced. You can listen to the interview here: ttpstudents.com/content/scholar/smcknight

I would be interested to know what you all think.

God bless,

Michael
 
Hi Michael,

I read most of Scot’s blog and generally enjoy it quite a bit. I haven’t read this book, so I can’t comment on that.

I know a while ago he brought up discussions on the various marian dogmas, but seemed like he was mostly just testing the evangelical waters on the issues and not giving tons of his own opinion.

I will try to listen to the audio files. Thanks for posting them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top