The scent of flowers!

• Thread starter Thread starter Genesis315
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Genesis315

Ok, so I just got done praying my Rosary. Now, for some reason I was having trouble concentrating. Then, towards the end of the first decade, I could smell flowers and this unbelieveable calm came over me! After that my meditation was top knotch. Now, trust me, there is nothing in my room that could pass for the fragrance of flowers. Could that have been…what do you guys think?

Did the scent smell like roses. I believe the scent of roses occurs when the Virgin Mary is present, but maybe not visable. I’m not exactly sure about this so if anyone can follow up on this please do.

matt

I’m not sure. I don’t think I know what roses smell like. It could have been. Wow, that would be somethin’!

:dancing: :clapping: Genesis the Blessed Mother was there!:clapping: If it happens again throw some prayers up for my family,and tell her we love her:D That is awesome Genesis:) In fact the whole board would love her prayers for us.😃

Lisa4Catholics said:
:dancing: :clapping: Genesis the Blessed Mother was there!:clapping: If it happens again throw some prayers up for my family,and tell her we love her:D That is awesome Genesis:)

Will do. It really was quite a great feeling. Wow. I never thought I would experience something like that.🙂

40.png
Genesis315:
Will do. It really was quite a great feeling. Wow. I never thought I would experience something like that.🙂
Now I am experiencing spiritual envy:o :eek: But I am really happy for you Genesis that is wonderful!!!

Hi Gen!

Saint Padre Pio would have the scent of roses comming from his stigmata YOUR IN GREAT COMPANY!!
40.png
Genesis315:
Ok, so I just got done praying my Rosary. Now, for some reason I was having trouble concentrating. Then, towards the end of the first decade, I could smell flowers and this unbelieveable calm came over me! After that my meditation was top knotch. Now, trust me, there is nothing in my room that could pass for the fragrance of flowers. Could that have been…what do you guys think?

:blessyou:
Thank you for sharing that experience with us!!!
I feel all warm and fuzzy… God is Great!!!
May - the month of Mary
🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back