The Silent Voice

• Thread starter Thread starter hawkeye
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hawkeye

Just wondering if anyone has heard of the Silent Voice, and if you have what do you make of it ?

Googled and found:

silentvoice.net/

Private revelations revealed to an unidentified person (thus, “silent voice”) and published by his spiritual advisor, one Fr. Maurice Levesque. I scanned the site, noted that they were careful to point out the Church’s official position on private revelations.

DaveBj

40.png
DaveBj:
Googled and found:

silentvoice.net/

Private revelations revealed to an unidentified person (thus, “silent voice”) and published by his spiritual advisor, one Fr. Maurice Levesque. I scanned the site, noted that they were careful to point out the Church’s official position on private revelations.

DaveBj
Thats the site, just that there are things on there revelant to the USA,
wether they are true or not time will tell.

Until the local bishop with jurisdiction over the person and place of these so-called messages makes a ruling, I would simply ignore it, they have no standing and value for Catholics unless and until they are approved by the local bishop. Our Church is rich in authentic messages to the faithful, which are contained in the scripture, preaching and teaching of the magesterium, communicated through our priests, and in the Eucharist and the other sacraments. That is where you should direct your efforts and your listening.

40.png
puzzleannie:
Until the local bishop with jurisdiction over the person and place of these so-called messages makes a ruling, I would simply ignore it, they have no standing and value for Catholics unless and until they are approved by the local bishop. Our Church is rich in authentic messages to the faithful, which are contained in the scripture, preaching and teaching of the magesterium, communicated through our priests, and in the Eucharist and the other sacraments. That is where you should direct your efforts and your listening.
Thanks for your advice, anyway if they are true or not time will tell, don’t worry I don’t expend myself worrying about these messages.
If you ever heard the saying “give someone enough rope & they will hang themselves” well that is what I do with all messages give them time and we’ll see. :getholy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back