The Stories behind Mary

  • Thread starter Thread starter Montie_Claunch
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Montie_Claunch

Guest
I was looking at the whole story of Lourdes and why Mary has the title of “Our Lady of Lourdes”, I know that Mary has a whole bunch of other titles (“Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Victory,” Just to name a few). I was wondering if anyone knows of any sourses that would help tell the story behind the her titles? Thanks and God bless.
 
I was looking at the whole story of Lourdes and why Mary has the title of “Our Lady of Lourdes”, I know that Mary has a whole bunch of other titles (“Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Victory,” Just to name a few). I was wondering if anyone knows of any sourses that would help tell the story behind the her titles? Thanks and God bless.
This site gives the background for many of her titles:

catholic-forum.com/saints/saintbvm.htm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top