The Tears of our Pope

• Thread starter Thread starter Joanne_ca
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joanne_ca

Thank God for EWTN. The best thing about my cable nework is this station, which is the reason I got it in the first place.
Last night I was so moved by the visit to Lourdes by our precious pope. Can you imagine the unbelievable pain he was in , physically and emotionally? When I saw tears falling off his face onto the ground as he was praying on his knees to Mary, it was the most heart wrenching site I have ever seen. It was like he was shedding tears for humanity and the state of our church today. I pray that everyone has the opportunity to see this, and will experience the same joy I felt while watching our beloved John Paul ll humbling himself before our Lady. I am very proud to be a Catholic.

I love you Jesus

40.png
Joanne_ca:
Thank God for EWTN. The best thing about my cable nework is this station, which is the reason I got it in the first place.
Last night I was so moved by the visit to Lourdes by our precious pope. Can you imagine the unbelievable pain he was in , physically and emotionally? When I saw tears falling off his face onto the ground as he was praying on his knees to Mary, it was the most heart wrenching site I have ever seen. It was like he was shedding tears for humanity and the state of our church today. I pray that everyone has the opportunity to see this, and will experience the same joy I felt while watching our beloved John Paul ll humbling himself before our Lady. I am very proud to be a Catholic.

I love you Jesus
Will EWTN replay this, I would like to see it.

go with God!
Edwin

40.png
Joanne_ca:

I love you Jesus
I saw this too. It was very moving. It was also shocking, because we are so used to politicians with their guarded photo opps on TV , what a contrast to see a great man expose his sorrow in that way to the camera --made me love him more. The Pope has endured so much and must hurt greatly for the the sick who were all around him at Lourdes. He has a pastors heart.

I really loved the coverage of His Holiness’ pilgrimage to lourdes. It was the first time I ever heard him speak too. I admire the man more now. Viva la Papa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back