G
George_Alexa
Guest
Most of my real estate appraising is with foreclosure! I deal daily with seeing tradegy. Families out on the street! And it is getting worst.
I know many who come to this site, ask for prayers for one thing or another. I would ask you to pray for those who lost their jobs, their homes, their families if you aren’t doing so now.
Personally, I don’t see how the current plan offered by the Democrats helping the people I just mentioned.
Somehow I see all of what is happening as a gift from Our Lord to get us back in line and I’m sure you know what I mean. Nonetheless, many people will continue to be hurt and your prayers are needed.
I know many who come to this site, ask for prayers for one thing or another. I would ask you to pray for those who lost their jobs, their homes, their families if you aren’t doing so now.
Personally, I don’t see how the current plan offered by the Democrats helping the people I just mentioned.
Somehow I see all of what is happening as a gift from Our Lord to get us back in line and I’m sure you know what I mean. Nonetheless, many people will continue to be hurt and your prayers are needed.