Theology on Tap

• Thread starter Thread starter Pansy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pansy

Is anyone familiar with this program? Is it orthodox or radical thinking?

Pansy

One of our priests used to lead T on T sessions at a local restaurant, where he would lead discussions and answer questions on the Catholic Faith while sharing a few friendly refreshments. So I would say that the question as to whether T on T was orthodox or heterodox would depend on who was facilitating the discussions and answering the questions.

T on T in this area is facilited by the very orthodox Father John Ricardo. Excellent program!

'thann

excellent program, like all preaching offices of the Church, orthodoxy depends on who is doing the preaching.

40.png
johnq:
Is there information on the net available?

:tiphat:
Here is a link to my parish’s Theology on Tap webpage. It does not have a lot of info but I have heard good things about it and have considered attending for some time. Thanks for this forum, I think that I mark the next meeting on my calendar and see first hand what it is about.
God bless.

40.png
thann:
T on T in this area is facilited by the very orthodox Father John Ricardo. Excellent program!

'thann
And prior to this, the T on T was faciliated by an articulate, engaging, well known Monsignor who who holds a prominent position in the Archdiocese and who espouses heterodox views/positions (at least behind closed doors). Stick with Fr. John Riccardo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back