This website raises funds for mothers who have scheduled abortions to alleviate the financial pressure to abort to help the mother choose life for her

• Thread starter Thread starter senkoquartz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

senkoquartz

www.letthemlive.org

I learned about them from Lila Rose’s twitter.
Their twitter: twitter.com/letthemliveorg

This is their latest case, for a woman who has an abortion scheduled on Dec 19th:

I think that the Church’s enmity towards abortion as the greatest evil in the world should be fully matched by love, compassion, support, and service for the mothers and children who are tormented by it.

I implore you to donate and follow and support this group.

Last edited:
A wonderful initiative, thank you for sharing the information. I’ve heard of a similar initiative by several Orthodox Church groups in Russia, it’s good to see them popping up elsewhere. At least it’s one less excuse the enemies of Life can use to push their agenda!

I agree, justified & right enmity towards abortion and its effects on women, men and all societies much be matched by true Charity, care, support and concern. We need to do everything possible-both spiritually and materially- to end abortion & provide options & opportunities for those who feel forced & pressured into it.

Peace and Blessings to all!!

I would give this post my own heart if I could, so in place I’ll just like the post

This sounds like an awesome charity. Has anyone confirmed that it is legitimate? I would hate to think that this Is a scam since it’s exactly the type of organization that we need out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back