M
milletsmo
Guest
Hello everyone.
Tomorrow should be the three year anniversary of my and my ex. Instead its a day that I need to hand in an essay, give a presentation and travel home for Christmas.
I am feeling pretty sad about it (I have been doing well the past couple of weeks) but I am hopeful that my ex will remember what we had and miss me/us. I know some of you might tell me to not get my hopes up, but realistcally I will always get my hopes up until I no longer love him…which I can’t see ever happening. So I guess the positive is at least I know I’m being hopeful so when I’m undoubtably crushed I won’t be suprised.
I guess I’m just praying for a Christmas miracle from the Lord haha.
I hope everyone is ok.
God bless
x
Tomorrow should be the three year anniversary of my and my ex. Instead its a day that I need to hand in an essay, give a presentation and travel home for Christmas.
I am feeling pretty sad about it (I have been doing well the past couple of weeks) but I am hopeful that my ex will remember what we had and miss me/us. I know some of you might tell me to not get my hopes up, but realistcally I will always get my hopes up until I no longer love him…which I can’t see ever happening. So I guess the positive is at least I know I’m being hopeful so when I’m undoubtably crushed I won’t be suprised.
I guess I’m just praying for a Christmas miracle from the Lord haha.
I hope everyone is ok.
God bless
x