Time to pray harder

• Thread starter Thread starter stumbler
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri and her family has my prayers. Being a parent it sickens me that these two loving people have to watch their daughter die. The Blessed Mother will protect them.

*Let us all lift up our hearts in prayer for Teri…may God have Mercy on her and her family.:gopray2: *

Oh God of great Mercy and Love,
We trust in You.
Open up the hearts of those who wish to end her life and help them see how precious life can be.
Let your Holy Spirit guide them to show love and hope for your daughter Teri.
We ask this through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/stm06013.jpgSt.Michael the Archangel;Defend us in battle;Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;May God rebuke him we humbly pray;And do thou oh prince of the heavenly host,by the power of God cast into hell satan;And all the evil spirits prowling about the world seeking the ruin of souls.AMEN

Here’s a short novena from the Franciscan Fathers of the Renewal (Father Groeschel’s order) to get you started:​

ewtn.com/vnews/getstory.asp?number=54615

YONKERS, NY, USA, March 11 (CNA) - While pro-life supporters nationwide fight for the life of brain-damaged Terri Schiavo, whose feeding tube is scheduled to be removed March 18th, New York’s Franciscan Friars of the Renewal are staging a different kind of campaign.

The Yonkers chapter of the New York City-based order has started a prayer campaign asking for the intercession of Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.

With Archbishop Sheen’s help, the Friars are hoping for a miracle…

“Eternal Father, You alone grant us every blessing in Heaven and on earth, through the redemptive mission of Your Divine Son, Jesus Christ, and by the working of the Holy Spirit. If it be according to Your Will, glorify Your servant, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, by granting the favor I now request through his powerful intercession. Lord, grant that Terri Shiavo’s life be spared and grant her a healing that the world may know the value of every life.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back