E
Elizabeth502
Guest
This is the second time in a row I can locate the setting causing this recent illness, because I was basically home for almost 48 hours. It was, again, Mass – the only event I happened to attend on the weekend because I was busy doing other things. (Usually I’m running around on the weekend; not so this time.) I’m at the point where I really don’t want to participate in the ‘handshake of peace’ , especially with so many people coughing & sniffling at Mass, and other people who appear not to wash their hands.
A few weeks ago one of the priests announced that people should not come to Mass sick, and that it was acceptable to refrain from touching others during Mass. (Something I’ve never particularly liked anyway, and which I know is controversial enough on this forum.) Yet I’m concerned about appearing rude during such moments. How would you handle it?
A few weeks ago one of the priests announced that people should not come to Mass sick, and that it was acceptable to refrain from touching others during Mass. (Something I’ve never particularly liked anyway, and which I know is controversial enough on this forum.) Yet I’m concerned about appearing rude during such moments. How would you handle it?