To all the holy young men who are getting discouraged

  • Thread starter Thread starter PHSshamrock
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PHSshamrock

Guest
To all the holy young men who are getting discouraged: don’t give up. Keep being God-fearing and holy gentlemen. We ladies really appreciate it (or at least most of us Catholic ladies do). :):):)🙂
 
I have half a dozen daughters (and so far only one is discerning a religious vocation). Please, young men, stay holy and strong!

Hang in there! There are girls who appreciate it!
 
To all the holy young men who are getting discouraged: don’t give up. Keep being God-fearing and holy gentlemen. We ladies really appreciate it (or at least most of us Catholic ladies do).
Thank you for the kind words. 🙂 🙂 👍 I am the only man my age (21) in a parish of 1500 people, so I think I can agree that what you’ve said is something that needs to be said more often to more people. :yup:

And I suppose it wouldn’t take much to turn it around either:

To all the holy young women who are getting discouraged: don’t give up. Keep being God-fearing and holy gentlewomen. We men really appreciate it (or at least most of us Catholic men do). 🙂 🙂

-Byrnwiga
 
Thankyou:)

May God be with all the young women trying to live a holy and devout life.

May the good Lord and Mother Mary send one of them my way soon as i prepare for the married life 😉
 
I am discouraged because I do not know if I want a girl or not.
 
To all the holy young women who are getting discouraged: don’t give up. Keep being God-fearing and holy gentlewomen. We men really appreciate it (or at least most of us Catholic men do). 🙂 🙂

-Byrnwiga
Thank you!
 
I am one of the young women who appreciates all of you young men who are gentlemen, God loving and God fearing! I am still waiting (at 24) for my husband to come along and it is always encouraging to meet young men like yourselves! It renews and refreshes my faith! Bless you all!

~Teresa
 
I was tired after work tonight and already sipping my sleep herbs and my eyes were playing me, so I read, “to hell with all the young men who are getting discouraged.” 😃
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top