M
matthias
Guest
I am meeting with a Catholic book discussion group and we are going to quickly go through Tobit while we are between books (not primarily a bible study group).
I am looking for some good discussion questions for this book. It seems like the few things I could find were related to marriage. While this is a small part of the book Tobit is actually about a lot more than that. Question suggestions about marriage are OK but ideally if someone could suggest some other discussion questions that would be great.
Any suggestions?
Tobit discussion questions?
I am looking for some good discussion questions for this book. It seems like the few things I could find were related to marriage. While this is a small part of the book Tobit is actually about a lot more than that. Question suggestions about marriage are OK but ideally if someone could suggest some other discussion questions that would be great.
Any suggestions?
Tobit discussion questions?