P
pioneer
Guest
I live a life away from sin, but don’t pray so much as I should. I’d like to pray more this year. And do more for my husband and family. Please pray I can do better in 09.
Thank you for the advise. I hope I can do this. I start often but stop more. At least I don’t live in sin now. I have managed to do that much for God. I used to be a big sinner. What would ‘prayer warrior’ be? I will pray for others here as God leads me to do. Have a good New Year Day.PRAY THE ROSARY EVEN IF YOU DON’T FEEL IT, PRAY IT OFTEN LIKE A MEDICINE THAT YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON. MEDIDATE ON THE FACT, THAT PRAYER BRINGS ABOUT STEPS THAT WILL GUIDE YOU AND YOURS INTO THE ARMS OF YOUR LOVING CREATOR. DON’T EVER WAIT TO GET INTO A FEELING OF PRAYER, OR A MOOD FOR DEEP PRAYER. OUR COMMUNICATION WITH THE CREATOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEELINGS, SO YOU WILL BE FINE I’M SURE, JUST PRAY. OFFER YOUR PRAYERS FOR SO MANY THINGS THAT YOUR LOVED ONES NEED, OR MAYBE OFFER IT UP FOR THOSE AROUND THE WORLD THAT ARE LIVING IN MUCH SUFFERING AND DEPEND ON YOUR PRAYERS TO MAKE IT THROUGH ANOTHER DAY.
I KNOW YOU WILL BE A PRAYER WARRIOR ONE DAY!..HEY… WE CAN REALLY USE YOUR HUMBLE PRAYERS HERE AT CAF:thumbsup:
This is a great resolution for this year. We can all work on this. Will keep your intention in my prayers too.I live a life away from sin, but don’t pray so much as I should. I’d like to pray more this year. And do more for my husband and family. Please pray I can do better in 09.
Jesus please grant this prayer intention in her this year;I live a life away from sin, but don’t pray so much as I should. I’d like to pray more this year. And do more for my husband and family. Please pray I can do better in 09.