Trying to plan seminary trip for visiting seminarian

• Thread starter Thread starter Bill_A
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill_A

We have a visiting seminarian who really has it hard. I am constantly griping about our diocese. Hes been here a year and still doesnt have a seminary. I talked to him about going to Saint Marys in Emitsburg next week and he sounds excited. However if the pastor doesnt release him. Im afraid he will be scrubbing toilets or picking up trash. This person is a 3rd year seminarian. So basically he just has one more year of school and he is bilinguil so he could teach to pay his way.

Please pray for him. In the past this is how Seminarians were “trained” and old habits are hard to break.

We have another person in my nieghborhood who is being called. While I am there I will see if I can get this person a Packet. This other person is very poor and has a College degree and already took some theology and is very smart and builds computers for a hobby and hes served many years volountering in the parish.

This person could use some prayers because people like this are often turned down many times for the agenda.

I know there are many people here who have called and I been praying for you. I know its hard. Just have faith and be patient.

You’ve got an Our Father for two men here.

Can’t understand why a seminarian who has done 3 years has to get out and go to another seminary.

I read the word AGENDA. Does this mean your friend is straight and Orthodx, and this may be the reason he is not accepted?

40.png
Exporter:

Can’t understand why a seminarian who has done 3 years has to get out and go to another seminary.

I read the word AGENDA. Does this mean your friend is straight and Orthodx, and this may be the reason he is not accepted?
Both of these people are straight and conservative. Orthodox can lean more towarsd byzantine.

40.png
Bill_A:
We have a visiting seminarian who really has it hard. I am constantly griping about our diocese. Hes been here a year and still doesnt have a seminary. I talked to him about going to Saint Marys in Emitsburg next week and he sounds excited. However if the pastor doesnt release him. Im afraid he will be scrubbing toilets or picking up trash. This person is a 3rd year seminarian. So basically he just has one more year of school and he is bilinguil so he could teach to pay his way.

Please pray for him. In the past this is how Seminarians were “trained” and old habits are hard to break.

We have another person in my nieghborhood who is being called. While I am there I will see if I can get this person a Packet. This other person is very poor and has a College degree and already took some theology and is very smart and builds computers for a hobby and hes served many years volountering in the parish.

This person could use some prayers because people like this are often turned down many times for the agenda.

I know there are many people here who have called and I been praying for you. I know its hard. Just have faith and be patient.
Here is a great new order for him, I know them personally, and they are solid great guys=novitiate and seminary are both in MARYLAND!! The seminary=in Cheverly, Maryland: www.iveamerica.org

40.png
Exporter:

I agree.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back