Two kids with someone I never thought...advice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bscow
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a hard thing.

The most important thing is for you to be in a state of Grace. So, get there first. I am certain that your priest will advise you to separate, but live close by and try to work towards a valid marriage.

I watched my brother do things backwards, have a reversion, try to stay together when she refused to get married, and lose his faith.

Now, he is not married, not allowed by her to see the kids, out of the Church, and has wasted a decade and a half chasing after this relationship for the sake of his kids.

It’s sad for everyone where you are at, but don’t risk your souls to try to make the best of it. Move as close as you can, date your girlfriend chastely, spend every moment you can with your kids, and work on becoming a saint.

pray and trust that if you are right with God, He’ll protect your children.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top