P
prolifewife
Guest
NOTE: I am under a doctor’s care for my conditions. I want no advice on how to treat or manage my conditions please. I’m solely asking questions about the use of NFP.
Background: I have many medical issues for which I am taking numerous prescription medications. Some are pretty potent. I also receive numerous x-rays, CT-Scans, tests, procedures, IV treatments, surgeries and hospital stays throughout the year.
My questions:

Background: I have many medical issues for which I am taking numerous prescription medications. Some are pretty potent. I also receive numerous x-rays, CT-Scans, tests, procedures, IV treatments, surgeries and hospital stays throughout the year.
My questions:
- Are we obliged to use NFP to avoid pregnancy under the above mentioned conditions? We have been using nothing at all (no ABC/no NFP) and leaving it all in God’s hands to date. Is this morally acceptable since there is always a potential threat to a potential baby?
- Are we as a seemingly infertile couple obliged to use NFP and/or seek treatments in order to increase our chances of conceiving? Or may we continue to leave everything in God’s hands, knowing full well we won’t conceive this way without a miracle.