M
Markie_Boy
Guest
Jesus said there was sin that would not be forgiven. What is it?
The only sin that God can’t forgive is the one you won’t repent over. If such a sin is mortal, you will go to hell. Any sin you truly repent will be forgiven. Don’t worry, Christ has power over even the demon. God bless.I want to confess to you all why I asked this.
Today on the radio I heard a story of demon possesion out of Indiana I think it was. Sounded very real, and the local Dioces sent a priest in to perform an exorcism.
After hearing this I paused and thought “Can a person invite demon possesion?” It was a random thought, I don’t know where it came from, and it scared the #$%^&* out of me that it even crossed my mind!
I immediately engaged in prayer, asked for forgiveness for the thought passing thru my mind.
It was not something I’d ever willingly consider, just a random thought that popped in my head - but one so terrible I wondered was this the un-forgivable sin?
Please comment - thank you!
The answer to that question is yes. The person may not always specifically desire that, but when you get into the occult, witchcraft, and all of that other evil stuff you open yourself to possession. Many exorcists have said this throughout the years. It’s best to stay as far away from these things as possible.After hearing this I paused and thought “Can a person invite demon possession?”
I would agree.So would you say a random, un-willed thought is both not a sin, and not opening yourself to these things?